Having a pedicure done before your photography session is not only going to leave you with great looking feet, it’s also going to help you to feel good…from the inside…out.
If you’ve ever had a pedicure, you know how great it feels to have them pampered… not to mention the appearance of your feet afterwards, with the freshly manicured nails and polish to make them look fantastic!
When you book your Personal or Bridal Boudoir or personal photography session with me at Sarah Kelly studios, you have the option to include a pedicure, manicure, or both to your package. Options like this are offered to help you prepare, so that you look and feel your absolute best for your photography session! After all, a Boudoir photography session isn’t something you do every day!
But did you know that having regular pedicures (and manicures for that matter), while helping your feet and hands look their best… also have health benefits?
- Proper nail care prevents infection and other side effects like ingrown nail growth – through the cutting, shaping and cleaning of the nails.
- Exfoliation of the skin removes dead skin cells allowing new skin growth, resulting in a smoother appearance. Exfoliation on the feet also prevents calluses from building up, as well as more uncomfortable conditions like bunions and corns.
- Soaking feet in a warm foot bath (usually given before a pedicure) relaxes and soothes the muscles and tendons in the feet and ankles, helping YOU feel relaxed as a result. It also softens the skin, so exfoliation is easier.
- Massaging foot baths boost blood circulation in the body, promoting relaxation and relief of tension.
- The foot and leg massage is probably the best part of a pedicure, because it feels soooo good! Massaging the feet and calves also improves circulation in the body, the application of lotion or oils moisturize the skin, and the massaging releases tension, promotes relaxation and offers stress relief!
Everyone deserves to pamper their feet and hands. Pedicures are for women and men. They’re good for your feet, good for your body and good for your spirit!